WHAT IS High-Value HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE?
For high-net-worth individuals, finding the right coverage is critical when insuring your home. Our insurance carriers that offer Private Client services, specialize in homes usually valued at $750,000 and higher. It is an extremely broad, package policy that covers damage and losses to your house and property, as well as your legal responsibility for injuries or property damage sustained by others.
Our high-value home insurance covers everything included in a traditional homeowners policy and much more. Available coverages include:
- Excess Liability Coverage
- Cash Settlement options
- Water & Sewer back up coverage to your Coverage A limits
- Employment Practice Liability Coverage
- Family Cyber Coverage
- Domestic Staff Workers Compensation
- Excess Flood
- Not-For-Profit Board Liability
- Multinational Property coverage
- Worldwide Liability coverage
- Emergency Travel coverage
- Condo and Co-op Coverage
- Reputation Coverage
- Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion Coverage
Benefits of Private Client insurance companies
- • Wildfire mitigation services
- • Hurricane Protection unit
- • Claims adjusters familiar with the unique, custom details of a higher valued home
- • Travel assistance
- • Proactive loss prevention
- • Historic property consulting services
- • Risk Assessment Services
- • Valuation Experts
- • Personal Security Consulting Services
- • Choice of Legal Representation
- • Adequate coverage for all categories of goods, such as jewelry or accessories, without the need for endorsements on your policy.
- • On-site rebuilding, even exceeding your policy limit.
- • Wildfire mitigation services.
- • Property repairs/replacement without depreciation deductions.
- • Flexibility to cover additional structures, such as vacation homes and pool houses, with various discounts available depending on the situation.
PROTECT YOUR UNIQUE HOME
With high valued homes, having the right coverage is essential for protecting your family and helping you recover after disasters. With over 40% of high-net-worth homeowners underinsured, we want to make sure that doesn’t happen to you. Talk to us today about which coverage is right for you based on your home’s value and risk factors. Our agents can help you insure your home for the first time, or switch to one of our insurance carriers.